Friday, June 5, 2009

Tom Dixon


To kick off ICFF week, whilst everyone was still in high spirits and excited about the week- no one was partied out yet, and everyone was amped to see each other, there was a Tom Dixon party in a penthouse. It was a stunning space and everyone in the industry was there, well dressed, and the booze was flowing quite freely. Needless to say it was totes alot of fun.
And I got to take some photos that I was quite proud of.



And then I creeped around the land and took pictures of other people's roof tops. I thought it was an interesting point of view, as for the most part I'm down there, and now I'm up here.
And it was so beautiful. I was jealous of me.
There was cool roof top art on one of the buildings, which is something one would only have the privledge of viewing if they were up on high.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow ...amazing photos...the first one is sick!