Friday, June 19, 2009

Bubble Battle 2009- Times Square Style


BUBBLE BATTLE!
Last Friday I met up with some lovely ladies in one of my most hated places, Times Square, to blow bubbles at each other. That's right- it was time for this years annual Bubble Battle, hosted by those darling kids at Newmindspace. I mean, if the event was able to turn HORRID Times Square into a wonderland... well this is an example of why I started this blog to begin with. I LOVE NEW YORK!
This was just a fantastical moment, the weather was perfect, the attitude was good, clean (get it!?) fun.
Smokin' the bubble.






At some point these assholes came over asking for permits. Basically anyone they asked was kinda like -
"...a permit... to blow bubbles?"

They were for the most part largely ignored.
Let that be a lesson to you non-New Yorkers, this is a big bad city full of trouble and evil doing, like damn bubble blowers.

No comments: