Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the Campbell Apartment

I met with my ladies at the Campbell Apartment at Grand Central Station for a lovely round of drinks, courtesy of my Investment Banker friend who's extremely stressful life includes bonuses that are practically double my yearly salary. My darling friends, since 7th grade, are The Ladies. Not that we call ourselves that...


We try to meet once a month, all of us, since we all have exciting things going on in our lives at the moment. Even though we could kill each other sometimes and we're all so crazily different (The Nut-Banker, The Jew-Finacer, The Braced-Writer and me, The PR-Idealist, although no labels can hold us! And we really still have no idea where we are going to end up) there is no one who I am as close to with. They are my life blood and I am blessed to have such three wonderful people in my life.
We played my favorite game: Who is going to get married first? It's a little different now than it was in high-school considering especially since two of us are totes single, and two of us are in mildly serious relationships.
Gossip Girl tidbit: They filmed the scene where Serena and Nate first do it in the Campbell Apartment, btw.
ALSO, the drinks are hella expensive, so make sure you have rich friends, or ummm you are rich. In that case, take me with you.

No comments: