Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Going Away Party (but how could you ever leave New York!?)


These two amazing ladies had to go back to school and leave me . It's sad, but they did throw a bash at Mason Dixion. A bar that I would probably hate if they hadn't invited me themselves. They chose it because they are both going back south, below the Mason Dixion line.
Mason Dixion was playing typical bar music and it was full of "dude-bros" but it seemed kitchy and fun, not stupid and annoying, so I went with it. And I'm glad I did because in the back they have something I have never seen before in a bar...that's right, a goddamned mechanical bull. Amazing. The ride only costs five dollars, and if you don't want to ride its pretty entertaining to watch. Someone bought Romy a ride, damn straight.


No comments: