Friday, July 18, 2008

Love Pool Party

Hotel Grace (formerly Hotel QT) hosts this party every second Tuesday. This was the first time I went to the party. It was full of people who you'd expect to go to a pool party (read: kinda trashy) but it was still a good time. Except for the time when, in order to "flirt" with me, "way too hairy guy" swam underwater straight at my crotch. I moved out of the way, of course, and dodged the "human vag missile" but COME ON! That is so not hot.
This, however, was not the first time I have been to Hotel QT. I went when it had partially opened, there was no water in the pool, and it was still under mild construction. One of my TA's had designed the uniforms, and I was in NY for the opening of the Gates in Central Park, so I figured, why not check it out? And when I saw the pool I thought, this would be a really cool place for a party... guess someone else thought so too.

No comments: