Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Grand Army Plaza Farmer's Market

Every weekend at Grand Army Plaza during the warm months there is a farmer's market. I love a good farmer's market: local, seasonal, fresh, sustainable, and usually less packaging. What more could you ask for? One might say: lower prices! Whatever, I'm happy to spend the money on something I believe in.
Nick and I decided to go shopping hungry (bad idea) and buy breakfast fixin's. We bought eggs, peppers, onions, portobello mushrooms, fresh milk, the most amazing cheese, and freshly baked baguette.


We made an amazing omlette-like-thing, we were greedy and put to many things into it for the eggs to really hold together. It was still delicious to eat.And the mushroom seller had me take a photo of these CRAZY poufy mushrooms, which I did not purchase. I'm a portobello girl, really.

No comments: