Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Midnight Picnic


In case you haven't noticed, I just got a brand new camera. It's a week old today, I don't quite know how to use it but I'm having fun practicing.

Agathe, my favorite Frenchy, and her good friend Caroline, came to my place for dinner after their USA road trip. They have now been to more places in the states than I have (though I can honestly say I have ZERO interest in going to Vegas, ever) and regaled me with stories about their adventures.


We took our delicious food to Prospect Park and had a midnight picnic, since the weather has been so fine. (Can I get next to dat?)
I highly recommend these, bring some wine, and a blanket and sit in the park. It's so lovely and fun. The best accessory for these kind of events though, are amazing French girls, and mine are leaving today (tear!) so I'll have to figure out a way to reinvent the event!




And of course since my camera is just a brand new toy, we played with the long exposure.

No comments: