Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fashion Weekend cont...

So the DVF show was fabulous. I know- because I went to it- and so did Simon Doonan, Andre Leon Tally, Joe Zee, and Fern Mallis. I brought along my pal, Jackie, as a birthday gift. DVF's clothes are always TDF (to die for) so this show was no different. The hair, the draping, the mixing of patterns and layering! Very current, fabulous, and chic. Just like the iconic woman herself.
Its always fun to be in the tents. I ran into the fantastic Terrence, and while we were talking T-money kept getting his photo taken. Because he was wearing a womans vintage sweater with a big bow on the back, backwards, so the big bow was on the front. And it was totally sequeined. And he was falling out, except T has no boobs as he's a dude, so it wasn't that big of a deal. But obvi pictures worthy.
Outside people watching is just as much fun. I saw BryanBoy grabbing a seat, taking a breather, looking at the tents.
Afterwards I just met up with Phillip and we traveled to the 'burbs to have dinner with the folks and have my dad record a voice over for a project we're doing. It was a nice way to take a pause during such an otherwise hectic week. I love my dad.

No comments: