Monday, August 10, 2009

Free Willie Nelson

I'm not sure what this camper is all about, but I spotted it a few weeks ago in Park Slope. It encouraged fantasies of road tripping over the US and South America with a bunch of guitar, banjo, and ukulele toting pals. Pumping out the jamz as we drive down the CA coast. Mmmmm, I can hear it now.
The camper had makeshift surfboard and bike racks on the front and back. This is a trip I can totally get behind. Plus a vintage camper, sign me up!
Then- in total creeper style- the camper followed me to Alphabet City later in the week. Like, wtf camper? Go find someone else to stalk.
In all seriousness, I want to hang out with whoever drives this baby around. Although it feels rather oxymoronic to say in all seriousness when we're talking about Free Willy or Willie Nelson, hey?

No comments: