Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tribecca Grand

We went to the launch party of Seven New York's new website and hintmag's ten year anniversary, or something. It was maybe the best fashion party I went to all week. I only took a few photos and only one came out (above). The lighting was dark and I was just having too much fun to really try to take photos.
I think I become inspired when I am around inspiring people, like the Three as Four designers (two of three were there), Sophia Lamar (again!), Leigh Lezark (of the Misshapes). Watching these people rise above and kick butt, it makes me want to join their ranks. I've been patterning at home all week, partially because I'm dead tired from last week, and partially because I've just been high from all this contact with my heroes.
It was my last party for fashion week, and it ended with an explosive bang!

No comments: