Thursday, May 22, 2008

New York Design Week

Came and went so fast I am still spinning. Last night was my first night not in heels at a party (or two or three). The grand finale was a gold themed party at the Four Seasons hosted by Met Home.
Highlights included:
ICFF 2008
Meeting much of the Blu Dot staff and designers
Seeing my boss (tiny tiny) stand next to Dwell Editor in Chief, Sam Grawe
Going to the Vitra party and making a Jasper Morrison sighting

and of course- going to a party at the Rubin Chapelle store, which is also the "Elanor Waldorf" store in Gossip Girl

Not Design Week related, I much enjoyed dancing at Darkroom with my most favorite Nijah, and all four of my very bestest friends from high school managed to be in the same place at the same time. History was made.

No comments: