Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dance Mania

Every once in a while I go to a hip hop dance class at Broadway Dance Studio on 45th st, waay over on the west side. And every time I go I have to pass through the MOST AMAZING PLACE IN THE WORLD! TIMES SQUARE! I love riding my bike through tourists, really, their elastic waist bands are supreme!
I swear, I have the weakest neck muscles, and the hip hop class starts with ten hundred crunches, which kills my neck. Anyone know how to strengthen your neck muscles? Then we do push ups, which I've become a bit better at, or whatever. Then a warm up that has been the same for something like 13 years, werd.
Finally you get to the dancing, last night we danced to Pump It by the Black Eyed Peas, which is kinda old, but pumped me up to dance. heh.
There were these two Russian (or not american...) girls who were only slightly younger than me with the craziest bleached-n-teased hair, with a little pink in it, and amazing and intense eye liner, AND the hugest baggiest outfits. They were a a pair, and wouldn't be able to stand on their own without each other, but it didn't bother me. It made me want to be them, I mean there wasn't an ounce of class between them, but they were the girls I wanted to be when I was in high school, except my hair never looked good messy, it always looked just messy. I want to take a covert photo of them next class. Or like... talk to them.



Oh and I'm sore, like a mother.

No comments: