Monday, April 25, 2011

On Olafur

I have a whole post planned about Olafur Eliasson and his amazing work at the Arken, but for now I just wanted to post this photo. Only because the second I started editing it and I saw how cool it came out I knew Blaine would cut me if I held on to it for a moment longer. This was kinda what happened within the exhibit, colors started changing. Some people saw blues and purples, and I thought it was bizarre that I didn't see them. As it turned out I did manage to capture it with my camera.

2 comments:

Quad Rider said...

Great pic :)

Unknown said...

If you're looking to lose kilograms then you need to start following this brand new custom keto diet.

To design this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, convenient, cost-efficient, and delightful.

Since their launch in 2019, hundreds of individuals have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a proper keto diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto diet.